Warm it with your fingers for a second or two before applying it directly to clean dry skin..
Beeswax, Raw Honey, Pollen, Propolis, Cold-pressed Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Essential oils
- BEESWAX: Beeswax is a natural hydrating agent that will retain the natural moisture of your skin. It has soothing and softening properties that forms a protective breathable barrier. Beeswax contains vitamin A to promote healthy skin and healing. It also contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- RAW HONEY: Raw honey is full of enzymes, nutrients, and antioxidants to nourish, hydrate and plump the skin and even skin tone.
- POLLEN: Bee pollen is high in amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to nourish the skin. It can promote skin healing and skin cell regeneration, help to lessen the signs of aging (including fine lines and wrinkles).
- PROPOLI: Propolis is a powerful ingredient as it contains anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties which aids in the healing process of skin. In skin care it is used as an anti-inflammatory, to soothe irritated skin and promote healing.
- OLIVE OIL: Olive oil contains anti-oxidants which helps to fight off free radicals that cause aging and skin damage. It also is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and K to nourish your skin and can promote healing. Olive oil also helps to maintain the skin’s natural moisture.
- ALMOND OIL: Almond oil has been used for centuries to soothe the skin and treat minor wounds and cuts. Almonds are extremely rich in nutrients. They contain vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, and zinc. Rich in Vitamins A & E, Sweet Almond Oil nourishes and improves complexion reviving its natural glow. Almond oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties? These properties of Almond oil make it an ideal solution for reducing the puffiness under the eyes and lightening the dark circles.
- AVOCADO OIL: Avocado oil is laden in vitamin E and is a potent aid in reducing stretch marks and scars. The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. Avocado oil is known to calm itchy skin, heal cracked skin as well as hydrate and moisturize. The beta carotene, protein, lycopene, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in avocado oil help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism.
- NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL: When applied on the skin, Neroli Essential Oil intensely moisturises the skin and boosts the natural process of cell regeneration
Store at below 25 ºC, out of direct sunlight.
For external use only
ALLERGENS: Sweet Almond Oil
It is a good idea to perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back by applying a small quantity to check for an adverse reaction. People with sensitive skin should perform the test over several days to give the body more time to respond. Anyone with a nut allergy should not use almond oil.
NOTE: This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.